POO PROMOTIONS AND SAI FESTIVAL (LEECHRUM) (1 Viewer)

oh yeah did jasper add Team Spider to the line-up considering there playing with PAIN and The Blame in dublin on the friday and they're both playing at leechrum, anyone know ?

just got me pop up tent oh yeah, am able to put it up and take it down and pack away in under a minute, which means putting up the tent isnt gonna cut into me drinking time yay !!!!

Unfortunatly it looks like it's gonna be an in and out job for the Pussy, me and Dylan will be leaving on the Friday :(

I am looking to fill an empty seat going early saturday from belfast direct to drumshanbo. There is room in the back of the van if any bands want gear brought down as well...

How far is the campsite from Carrick On Shannon train station does anyone know? Like would I be able to get a taxi from there?

LocationDrumshanbo, Co Leitrim

Collection service to the festival from Carrick-on-Shannon.
There will be a collection service from the Landmark hotel opposite bus stop at each of these times :
Friday buses:
Saturday buses:

People travelling from other areas by bus/ train may also avail of this
collection services at these arrival times.
On Monday there will be a bus service every 2 hrs starting @ 10am
Extra buses will be allocated according to demand.
Here are proper web pages for bus/ rail links:

Bus Eireann Website

Irish Rail Website

Taxi also available from Carrick on Shannon 0862377996 & 0862233381

Travelling by Car Any questions about directions email [email protected]
Driving time from Dublin to Carrick on Shannon is just over 2 hours. From Carrick on Shannon, take the R280 straight into Drumshanbo.
Driving time from Galway is about 2 hours. From Carrick on Shannon, take the R280 straight into Drumshanbo.
Driving time from Limerick is about 4.5 hours. From Carrick on Shannon, take the R280 straight into Drumshanbo.
Driving time from Cork is about 6.5 hours. From Carrick on Shannon, take the R280 straight into Drumshanbo.
Driving time from Waterford is about 6.5. From Carrick on Shannon, take the R280 straight into Drumshanbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back