Political Compass (2 Viewers)

jeez, it seems I'm a lefty pinko like the rest of you jerks

pcgraphpng.php

How in the name of jaysus does this give any indication of your political views?

And, one way or the other, it's an insane thing to say. What does music represent?

Depends what music you're talking about dunnit? Peter and the Wolf represents the story of Peter and the Wolf, for example.

How in the name of jaysus does this give any indication of your political views?

And, one way or the other, it's an insane thing to say. What does music represent?
i thought the point of abstract art was that it represents something instead of just depicting it. i didn't know if the question meant real art or lame crap by dildos like tracy emin though, which clearly shouldn't be considered art.

Depends what music you're talking about dunnit? Peter and the Wolf represents the story of Peter and the Wolf, for example.
Represents it in a fairly abstract way though. Without the text and the title, no-one would have any idea what story it was connected with

Incidentally, I got a deadly version of Peter and the Wolf the week before last, played by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and narrated by Dame Edna Everage. Will soon be for sale on my super-cool kids music site

Sorry I left early last night, btw (and just during School Uniform too!), got a call from the babysitter cos Heather was awake

Represents it in a fairly abstract way though. Without the text and the title, no-one would have any idea what story it was connected with

Incidentally, I got a deadly version of Peter and the Wolf the week before last, played by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra and narrated by Dame Edna Everage. Will soon be for sale on my super-cool kids music site

Sorry I left early last night, btw (and just during School Uniform too!), got a call from the babysitter cos Heather was awake

No worries man, that was the second last song anyway.

retarded quiz. the sister app on facebook is actually a lot better, no dickhead questions like: "When you are troubled, it's better not to think about it, but to keep busy with more cheerful things." and the quiz is clearly made by lefty scum. i mean the quiz basically asks are you a lefty or a complete cunt of a human being. heres mine for what its worth:

pcgraphpng.php

And Hungry like the Wolf represents the story of a man who is hungry, much in the manner that a wolf may be hungry. Like so:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

fucking hell.
Your post goes yellow when it hits +7.

How long has this modding posts thing been around now? I never seen that before.

Nation of begrudgers.

I want this cross referenced with my ass burgersz chart.

Don't bother,just did it mesmelf.The results------NINJA

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back