PLANES MISTAKEN FOR STARS (1 Viewer)

Kidd Blunt are such fuckin sellouts. I'll never do a gig for them ever again. I hate them all know. Especially their drummer. He is the biggest sellout. They are even worse than Against Me. Kidd Blunt you are the new Green Day. At least My Remorse always were sellouts, right from the start.

Cormcolash said:
Kidd Blunt are such fuckin sellouts. I'll never do a gig for them ever again. I hate them all know. Especially their drummer. He is the biggest sellout. They are even worse than Against Me. Kidd Blunt you are the new Green Day. At least My Remorse always were sellouts, right from the start.

heart you!

26+6=1 I'll have you know. It's a good thing I'm charging 500% interest or that post would have annoyed me. And don't bring your rent-boy stories on here either, your meant to be in a band. Can I get on your guest list for Planes Mistaken for Stars? I'll love you long time.

bah, think we'd let someone of your scummish disposition on our guest list?
EVEN if we were to consider it, we filled up our guestlist already so i'm afraid you lose, klaukolesh.

(kisses will still be accepted though)

stephenoblunt said:
You can join our guest list if you wish...

My Remorse are from Cork, I doubt those brutish GAA heads know what a guest list is!

Na you're alright I probably won't go anyway, only messing. Plus I can't handle the expense of being on your guestlist, I don't know why you didn't make it clear on the forum instead of pm-ing me that anyone on your guestlist has to sit on your knee while you play drums. Yeah it's just the spare stick sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back