brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Just like it says on the tin:

PLANES MISTAKEN FOR STARS
+
KIDD BLUNT & MY REMORSE

30th July @ Crawdaddy Dublin

Tickets 10/12.50 euro from Ticketmaster.

Hope to see interested parties there.

Are you adequately prepared to rock?

thats fuckin weird...just the other day i was saying how much i regretted missing these guys live after recently downloading the fucking amazing album 'Up In Them Guts'- can't fuckin wait!!!!

both the times i saw PMFS i really wanted to like them but didn't.

hope kidd blunt have a guestlist.

lol that would be great, they'd just invite the whole of Kilcoole. But still Kidd Blunt with Ticketmaster, have they lost the plot?

but why not? they'll get to play to a load of new faces, and if you don't want to support ticketmaster you can just go to one of the other 3 or 4 kidd blunt gigs in july.

Yeah I know that, but the point is that they said they'd have nothing to do with that sort of thing way back.

But I suppose whatever gets them more noticed, its never about money with that band(or alot of bands not just this one inperticular).

I certainly don't think the blunt are compromising their ideals or anything by playing this gig..
If they wanted to do that they'd've played on that meteor add.

Lots of other bands play bigger gigs occasionally just for the buzz and no one has a problem with it.
I doubt they'll be changing their appearance or lyrics or anything like that just because of the gig..

jillface said:
I certainly don't think the blunt are compromising their ideals or anything by playing this gig..
If they wanted to do that they'd've played on that meteor add.

Lots of other bands play bigger gigs occasionally just for the buzz and no one has a problem with it.
I doubt they'll be changing their appearance or lyrics or anything like that just because of the gig..

You joking? Turlough is already sporting a giant diamond necklace engraved with the words "Don't Fuck With The Blunt".

God, where did all this come from? Jill is right, why the hell is there a deal being made out of this? Only on Eirecore I tell ya..

Kidd Blunt get to support a band they love, enough said.

Looking forward to playing again with ye lads, should be a laugh, and this time we're staying up in Dublin, not driving down the same night, so should be a good night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back