place to stay in sligo (1 Viewer)

i remember right up to the conflict intro, then it's blotto city til the next morning! i think i blanked out due to the sound being shite for conflict.
subhumans were class tho. looking forward to friday and saturday!
Jesus i hope the sound is up to scratch on friday or there will be people blacking out all over the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!,there should be warnings on the posters for gigs SHITTY SOUND MAY RESULT IN BLACKING OUT AND BEING FOUND IN SHOPPING CENTRE S
thanx for telling us where he was IAIN

you forgot to mention that the gig was in the shopping mall damo, i didn't get on a bus to pass out at a shopping centre, i was already there!
water for me this weekend methinks! !!

Jesus i hope the sound is up to scratch on friday or there will be people blacking out all over the shop!!!!!!!!!!!!,there should be warnings on the posters for gigs SHITTY SOUND MAY RESULT IN BLACKING OUT AND BEING FOUND IN SHOPPING CENTRE S
thanx for telling us where he was IAIN

2 new 1600 watt bass bins gone into Voodoo so there will be no blacking out..unless you get a smack in the gob from someone

2 new 1600 watt bass bins gone into Voodoo so there will be no blacking out..unless you get a smack in the gob from someone
EH I was slagging quaidox bbout getting bollixed and blacking out during CONFLICT in London last week and blaming it on the bad sound they had for 1and a half songs, i dont fucking know!!!!!!!! SARCASM gets ye nowhere these days!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back