India stray dog 'steals' bag with 400,000 rupees in Bihar (1 Viewer)

Psycho Punk

Ruff justice or a shaggy dog story.

India stray dog 'steals' bag with 400,000 rupees in Bihar
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21076712
By Amarnath Tewary
Bihar

A businessman in India's Bihar state has lodged a complaint with the police saying that a stray dog has run away with his bag containing 400,000 rupees ($7,424; £4,656). Nakched Mian said the bag was kept on his bed while he went out to wash his hands at a water pump. That was when the dog entered the room and ran off with the bag.

After a hunt was launched, 140,000 rupees ($2,597; £1,628) were recovered from a street close to the house. But the rest of the money is still missing. Stray dogs are a common sight on India's streets. Police say the canine may have thought that there was food in the bag. The incident took place in Gopalganj district, some 150kms (93 miles) north-west of the state capital, Patna.

Nakched Mian has given a written report of the incident but lodging a criminal case against the dog is "out of the question", police official Devendra Prasad Yadav said. "When I went outside to wash my face at the water pump, I saw a stray dog running away with my money bag clutched in his mouth. I chased it but it disappeared from sight," Nakched Mian wrote in his complaint. He said his son, who is working in the Gulf, had sent the money so he could buy some land. Many local people have now joined the search for the missing bag as police believe the dog would have abandoned it after finding no food inside it.

Fucking dogs. I strongly dislike people who love dogs.

Look at this shit for example

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17299766

And yet when a Tiger kills a fucking lamb it's a case of "who gives a fuck if there's less than 1,000 of them left ? Kill the cunt" and here's thousands of stray dogs killing kids and no one will cull them. Fucking people and dogs.

Cull people I say. World wide non biased cull. We could shed about 20% to start with and not miss a beat. Maybe I'd even find a job then. Maybe their dogs could fucking starve to death and I wouldn't be avoiding shit on the pavements anymore.

Although to be fair there isn't that much dog shit covering everything in London. It's just filthy Irish dog owners that seem to think it's okay to have feces every fucking where.

Pricks.

Fucking dogs. I strongly dislike people who love dogs.

Look at this shit for example

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17299766

And yet when a Tiger kills a fucking lamb it's a case of "who gives a fuck if there's less than 1,000 of them left ? Kill the cunt" and here's thousands of stray dogs killing kids and no one will cull them. Fucking people and dogs.

Cull people I say. World wide non biased cull. We could shed about 20% to start with and not miss a beat. Maybe I'd even find a job then. Maybe their dogs could fucking starve to death and I wouldn't be avoiding shit on the pavements anymore.

Although to be fair there isn't that much dog shit covering everything in London. It's just filthy Irish dog owners that seem to think it's okay to have feces every fucking where.

Pricks.

I envy your ability to rant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back