pitfalls of getting a manager.. (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby
What? Did I say something wrong?

nah not you, just the fightin an' all... it's a bad buzz when stuff isn't funny and people get mad without getting even. it leads to spolit boob jobs... who's in that band anyway?

Originally posted by hapi
nah not you, just the fightin an' all... it's a bad buzz when stuff isn't funny and people get mad without getting even. it leads to spolit boob jobs... who's in that band anyway?

Ah jayses.
I din't see any fighting, although I did get carried away with the insulting and the escalating. Well. And I did think it was all funny. Until I saw it in print. Then it just seemed sordid and grubby.

Spoilt Boob Job = Fergus Papercop/Lazybird + dj bloke who I didn't know, but who played some mental non-song ambient stuff. It was really cool, although I didn't realise Ferg was playing until after the gig.

ferg is super on guitar, me and greg played an improv thing with him once and we were supposed to play again but it never happened... i have never seen papercop... when they play next? i'm not going to new model army.

Originally posted by hapi
j cake have 2 different people working for them, one to do press and one to book shows...
There's 3 if you count Ricky Sound, the Sound Man from Tipp - one employee for every three band members. Not a bad ratio.
And there's an evil Svengali type called Hag lurking in the background, secretly controlling everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back