Pissing away money on a daily basis.. (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
i was working out how much i used to spend on day to day stuff up until i moved home. including phone credit, smokes, lunch and buses i was spending roughly 170euro a week.. fucking mental.. on nothing..
after quitting smoking, starting cycling and making my own lunches and stuff i can now go from monday to friday without spending anything on that shit

fuck spending!! except on jazz mags and synths of course! tee gee!!

i was working out how much i used to spend on day to day stuff up until i moved home. including phone credit, smokes, lunch and buses i was spending roughly 170euro a week.. fucking mental.. on nothing..
after quitting smoking, starting cycling and making my own lunches and stuff i can now go from monday to friday without spending anything on that shit

fuck spending!! except on jazz mags and synths of course! tee gee!!
Same as that man. Now that i'm on a self sufficent buzz, e50 gets me everything but pints. Still bloody broke though.

I have to buy a big bottle of water every day (for drinking and the kettle) cos my cheapskate boss is getting rid of the watercooler! Tres annoying!

I'll have to start making my lunches. Buying lunch is the killer. And not all that nice either. Fecking FENNELL in all the soups at the place I go to...

I have to buy a big bottle of water every day (for drinking and the kettle) cos my cheapskate boss is getting rid of the watercooler! Tres annoying!

I'll have to start making my lunches. Buying lunch is the killer. And not all that nice either. Fecking FENNELL in all the soups at the place I go to...

is it illegal for your employer to not have fresh water for staff. have you got a tap?

is it illegal for your employer to not have fresh water for staff. have you got a tap?

it's illegal for your boss to strip you of the one place that you and your colleagues can gather to gossip.

Naw. There's a tap in the office upstairs that we're allowed use.
it's illegal for your boss to strip you of the one place that you and your colleagues can gather to gossip.
There's no one the gossip with! There's only 4 or us - 2 solicitors, the accountant and me. It's a case of them and me rather than them and us!

The soup had smelly, horrible fennell in again today. Had to get a veg and nothing panini (sp?). Over 7 yoyos...

I seem to spend about 15 quid a day, on what i couldn't tell you. I'm forever taking €20 out the atm in the morning. Coffee, coke, lunch, all those copies of heat and now...

Naw. There's a tap in the office upstairs that we're allowed use.

There's no one the gossip with! There's only 4 or us - 2 solicitors, the accountant and me. It's a case of them and me rather than them and us!

The soup had smelly, horrible fennell in again today. Had to get a veg and nothing panini (sp?). Over 7 yoyos...

7 euro is mental for a sandwich..you should deffo just bring your own

I feel your pain. I'm completely addicted to shite magazines (or wonderful, precious magazines as my brain sees them). Someone needs to set up Trashy Mags Anonymous.

I'm also completely addicted to going to the nice chemist and buying shite such as:

gloves you wear in bed with handcream
cucumber shaped eye cooling pads
yet another conditioner
sundry other similar expensive crap which I use once and then throw into a cupboard

Top tip:

Instead of wasting money on magazines like Heat why not photograph your mates leaving nightclubs at 3 in the morning, drunk as monkeys, looking like shite...then while away the hours by zooming in and circling their cellulite with Photoshop.

You'll feel better, and your friends will love your new found interest in them.

Winner!!bing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back