Pissing away money on a daily basis.. (3 Viewers)

Top tip:

Instead of wasting money on magazines like Heat why not photograph your mates leaving nightclubs at 3 in the morning, drunk as monkeys, looking like shite...then while away the hours by zooming in and circling their cellulite with Photoshop.

You'll feel better, and your friends will love your new found interest in them.

Winner!!bing
also known as Bash magazine.

simultaneously the best and worst magazine in the world.

lately i have taken to having a smoked salmon bagel and a latte for breakfast every morning. 7 quid a go. my shoes are falling to bits and i can't afford new ones, but at least i'm having a yummy breakfast.

i buy 5 cans of soup and bread. works out about 8 quid for lunch for the week.
Bag a salad, punnet of cherry tomatoes, few balls of motza or some feta and a cucumber does me the week. Got a bottle of cheapo dressing i leave at work, lasts about a month. Bish bosh, lunch for a week for about e6. Sorted.

also known as Bash magazine.

simultaneously the best and worst magazine in the world.

lately i have taken to having a smoked salmon bagel and a latte for breakfast every morning. 7 quid a go. my shoes are falling to bits and i can't afford new ones, but at least i'm having a yummy breakfast.

sorry, but it's clothes over food any day of the week

Bag a salad, punnet of cherry tomatoes, few balls of motza or some feta and a cucumber does me the week. Got a bottle of cheapo dressing i leave at work, lasts about a month. Bish bosh, lunch for a week for about e6. Sorted.

Do you not get sick of having the same salad every day? Salad for lunch day in day out is depressing enough, but the same one every day might just break my spirit.

Do you not get sick of having the same salad every day? Salad for lunch day in day out is depressing enough, but the same one every day might just break my spirit.
To be honest, not really. I try break it up once or twice with a spanish omlette or moussaka (read: last night's leftovers) but generally i find it grand. I'm a simple soul though ;)

i'm with Dexta, food and drink over clothes any day of the week.you're right buying lunches is so expensive but i can't break the habit even though i'm paid about as much as those south africans i can't bring myself to be pulling bits of crumpled sandwiches out of me bag everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back