Pissing away money on a daily basis.. (1 Viewer)

I spend around €6 a day on lunch.
Bring fruit from home.
Down to four magazines a month now.

Was forced to buy clothes recently which was horrendous.

I got new runners, 15 boxer shorts, 15 pairs of socks all for €50.

St Bernard..|..|

There was a guy eating a breakfast roll at the bus stop this morning. The driver wouldn't let him on.

socks and jocks shopping is easy. it's when you start having to buy new trousers that the problems start. Just when you start liking them the knees rip. Luckily I can go to work in torn jeans and a 1991 Marillion tour t shirt.

I own ten identical white t-shirts. I'm buying some more tomorrow.

I was told last weekend that NOTHING comes close to looking as good as a simple white t-shirt on a bloke.

I'll see your 10 white t-shirts, and raise you 20 new white t-shirts i just bought here now in this place this second just now.

Other people's cast offs are the order of the day for me. T-Shirts from Irish bars in spain, mini-marithons in crumlin, steakhouses in brampton and my favourite, the "Dusty Rhodes, Born to Bullsh*t".

I'm also completely addicted to going to the nice chemist and buying shite such as:

gloves you wear in bed with handcream
cucumber shaped eye cooling pads
yet another conditioner
sundry other similar expensive crap which I use once and then throw into a cupboard

Yes, I get into a weird trance whenever I enter a chemist and buy loads of stuff I don't need and won't use.

Those gloves you got, are they white cotton? I asked for cottong gloves and got these gauzy yokes. I don't really like them.

Yes, I get into a weird trance whenever I enter a chemist and buy loads of stuff I don't need and won't use.

Those gloves you got, are they white cotton? I asked for cottong gloves and got these gauzy yokes. I don't really like them.

You can get white cotton ones in Body Shop (expensive but good) and also in Boots (although I don't know what the quality of the Boots ones is like)

what about a jacket that says "the pitbull of motor city" on the back?

9616_oc.jpg

I own ten identical white t-shirts. I'm buying some more tomorrow.

I'll see your 10 white t-shirts, and raise you 20 new white t-shirts i just bought here now in this place this second just now.

Do you guys have some kind of allergy to doing laundry to need so many tshirts (or are you just messy eaters/drinkers)? :rolleyes:

I was told last weekend that NOTHING comes close to looking as good as a simple white t-shirt on a bloke.

This is true, especially if it is spotlessly clean!

what about a jacket that says "the pitbull of motor city" on the back?

Hmmmmm...

who told you that?

anyway, it's clothes over food for me 2.

currently trying to work out how I am going to afford this pair of silver glittery shoes in office, a red and black houndstooth jacket and red bag in H&M.

no lunch for the rest of the month ought to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back