Ping Pong Presents: FAUST Live@ Spiegeltent, 21st June (1 Viewer)

... Says on their site the album isn't out til July. I haven't seen it around
looks like it's getting a vinyl release soon ... the cd version's been out for a while. meant to pick it up a while back but might hold out for the lp version ... will have a bonus 12" apparently. there's a new andrew lilles/jean-herve peron album out the end of the month too ... http://www.dirter.co.uk/news.html

cheers for making my year by the way niall
thanks_eagle.jpg

Cheers Dave,
don't want to jinx it but it'll make my year too if it comes off to plan.
must get some Colin Potter stuff off you too, you and V have some of his stuff right?
Kubin tonight?

colin potter works best in collaboration, i think.

ora's "aureum" (with andrew chalk and darren tate; who'se own collaboration with andrew liles "without season" is also highly recommended), colin potter and phil mouldycliff's "shellfish in kettleblack", and colin potter and the hafler trio's "a preston sandwich" are all absolute classics of ultra-trippy minimal music. his work with steven stapleton on nurse with wound albums like "man with the woman face" have been really wonderful also.

as for faust + nww's "disconnected", it is one of my favourite albums of last year, i think it's superb. one of the best things either group has done. think all the best elements of faust's "so far" and first album crossed with nurse with wound's "merzbild schwet", "an awkward pause" and "soliloquy for lilith". i've seen it in toward records here in dublin...

Imagine if you got the dates of the Spencer Tunick shoot and the Fall gig mixed and you turned up balls naked at the Spiegeltent. That would be great.

Not sure if I shuld skip this or not...i'll be seeing them at the EP.
For some reason i think this is gonna be way crazier though.

Definatly making it to The Fall anyway.

Not sure if I shuld skip this or not...i'll be seeing them at the EP.
For some reason i think this is gonna be way crazier though.

Definatly making it to The Fall anyway.

We're giving them full licence to kill people outright with whatever frequencies they require.

Also Amoebazoid are playing

apparently FAUST tickets are selling well on day 1.
the folks at the boxoffice are very confused by it all.

apparently FAUST tickets are selling well on day 1.
the folks at the boxoffice are very confused by it all.

I woke up at 8.50 to be ready to get them on the website at 9. Online tickets thing was down until 2 o'clock so went into the box office. The Fall are flying out too apparently.

Franco is selling the Fall show on his own with all of his antics on Peoples Rep Of Cork forum.
Fulltime agitator & said the funniest thing i have heard this year at the Midsummer launch party last evening
i think a small trickle of wee escaped but it was so worth it
He is some scamp i tell thee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back