Pinback news (1 Viewer)

damien said:
does krawdaddy cost much to hire? is it a mad posho place; the kinda place i wouldnt like?
I reckon you'd hate it damien - it's the pod redeveloped and it's really swanky. The actual venue part is really nice though, and a really good size for smaller gigs.

old said:
Just cos we're playing inna Roisin Dubh that night.
Good old Gugai.
aw well se ya there then!! yeah should be better there now that googuy is booking it. you practicing yr japanese?

get these biddies!!!

laughing-a.JPG

Fucking Cunt said:
it's just that your band is the musical equivalent of a bucket of shite

aww, coming back to a comment like that just makes me sad.

that + going to be in Clare for this gig = very dissapointing

Fucking Cunt said:
i suppose that makes sense
it's just that your band is the musical equivalent of a bucket of shite and i don't want to ever have to hear them again

I must say, that I dislike the majority of Irish Bands and The Dudley Corporation definately do not fall into this category. They're just doing their thing. They have made some waves outside of this shithole of a country which is more than can be said for the vast majority of Irish bands. Fair play to them

Fucking Cunt said:
i suppose that makes sense
it's just that your band is the musical equivalent of a bucket of shite and i don't want to ever have to hear them again
Fair enough. You could just not go!

Anthony said:
Hag, are you Fucking Cunt?
heh heh heh, no. come on, that would be far too obvious... he or she is pretty fucking funny buh. thumped actually says "fucking cunt is on a distinguished road", can't argue with that!

sophistafunk said:
.............They have made some waves outside of this shithole of a country which is more than can be said for the vast majority of Irish bands. Fair play to them
"outside of this shithole of a country " - ahh come on....haves ye anything good to say about anything at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back