Pinback - Button Factory - December 1st (5 Viewers)

Wouldn't be at all familiar with them apart from what dudley; would have foisted upon me over the years, but they were really, really good.

People that can play that well while making it look easy piss me off.

Great gig and a big enough crowd out to see them considering that they werent promoting a new album. JP INC was strange, thought Dudley Corp were good as well. nice to be at a gig were the crowd werent all talking over the music

First time seeing Pinback. I enjoyed it and they were really good. Having said that their performance is a bit lifeless and rehearsed. What i mean is that this could have been anynight anywhere... this is the bit of the show where i talk, this is the bit where the dancing happens, this is your chance at audience interaction (none before, none after) and so on.
I was in a room with 3 experts playing some songs really well. Not much of a gig though. Wasn't expecting gwar or anything but just sayin'

First time seeing Pinback. I enjoyed it and they were really good. Having said that their performance is a bit lifeless and rehearsed. What i mean is that this could have been anynight anywhere... this is the bit of the show where i talk, this is the bit where the dancing happens, this is your chance at audience interaction (none before, none after) and so on.
I was in a room with 3 experts playing some songs really well. Not much of a gig though. Wasn't expecting gwar or anything but just sayin'

Dudley has unfriended you.

you say that like its a bad thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back