Pictures from RTE Studios (1 Viewer)

eoinOT said:
I don't know about you guys, but the first thing that popped into my mind is why haven't 'The Element' invited me to play on their show :(

Do you sound like Alison Moyet? Do you have aspirations of venues other than Dorans etc? Well then I guess the Element is not for you :D It's a TV show purely for amatuer bands that make nameless announcements. We were a shoe in!

Christ, tough crowd in here isn't it? C'mon, it's Christmas, where's the love, huh?

www.newcoloursoul.com

jenko said:
Do you sound like Alison Moyet? Do you have aspirations of venues other than Dorans etc? Well then I guess the Element is not for you :D It's a TV show purely for amatuer bands that make nameless announcements. We were a shoe in!

Christ, tough crowd in here isn't it? C'mon, it's Christmas, where's the love, huh?

www.newcoloursoul.com

Ah don't mind em Jenko. There all just wondering why their not on the show.

Good luck with it anyway.

i still aren't not knowing why i ain't and amment kinda not sure but i still think you might have an inking as to what my sister may have done with your mother last summer. it's gonna be great! :D
Giveamanakick said:
'cos you only play drums

worse thread evuuuuuuurrrrr.

do u guys have any mp3's so we can hear some of your soul glow?
to be honest the photos arent really a good reference of what the experience was like. its kind of like when you go on holidays with a bunch of mates and take photos in non descript locations then show it to a stranger and expect them to appreciate the fun time you had just by looking at what are really crap photos (we've all done it even the photographers out there. caught in a moment,etc)

frambosenshmak said:
do u guys have any mp3's so we can hear some of your soul glow?
to be honest the photos arent really a good reference of what the experience was like. its kind of like when you go on holidays with a bunch of mates and take photos in non descript locations then show it to a stranger and expect them to appreciate the fun time you had just by looking at what are really crap photos (we've all done it even the photographers out there. caught in a moment,etc)

Fair point, we'll have some stills from the actual video which will be better quality, and give more of an indication of what fun we had (I grin like a spa throught all of my moments on camera. Mother will be so proud!)

As for mp3's:
http://www.newcoloursoul.com/mp3/Lose You - New Colour Soul.mp3
http://www.newcoloursoul.com/mp3/New Colour Soul - New Colour Soul Jam.mp3
http://www.newcoloursoul.com/mp3/New Colour Soul - Time Waits for no one.mp3

Thats all we have so far, and they were recorded before we recruited Polish sax afficionado Bronek Szalanski and our new Keys player Robbie Ward, but we sound pretty much the same, only fuller.

I'd genuinely like to hear you opinions (although I'm a little frightened of y'all now!).

Jenko

www.newcoloursoul.com

Wilbert said:
Don't be scared, we are all just bitter here. We don't mean any real harm.

Ha ha! Come allieviate your bitterness in the HUB tomorrow night (18th), and you can see use play a few tunes while you're at it!

See, the fella with the dead gorilla as his avatar was wrong, we do play outside the paramaters of Dorans :p

Jenko

www.newcoloursoul.com

quackster said:
ament ** (*P*)**Pronunciation Key**(mnt, mnt)
n.
A person with severely deficient intellectual capacity.
Jeff Ament of Pearl Jam had a new word definition named after him? Now that really is fame.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1211/monkeys.html

A parcel containing two dead monkeys and monkey body parts has been uncovered by Customs officers in a Drogheda this evening.

It is believed the bodies of two monkeys as well as 14 monkey legs were discovered when officials examined a parcel in the Drogheda post office.

Officials from the Customs service are investigating the find.
Advertisement

It is believed the parcel was posted from Nigeria to a local address and that the monkeys were to be eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back