Pictures from RTE Studios (2 Viewers)

jenko

We got a few photos from the show we recorded in RTE last Friday if anyone is interested. The video will be ready in January, and it looks great. It was out first time in a TV studio, but it was feckin brilliant, and the amount of work that goes into 4 minutes of TV is unreal. Next stop, the late late....... :D
Pics available here: www.newcoloursoul.com

Andrew

jesus is right. another band that will be confined to the parameters of dorans, voodoo, issacbutt & tmbc.

enchance said:
I love the way this thread begin with:

Hello, we're a band called XXXX, we play XXXX music.

Sorry. fair point.

Hello we're a band called New Colour Soul. We play a mix of funk soul and rock music and have been together since March 2003. We have recently been asked to perform for a new RTE music show called the element, which we did last Friday. We got very excited and posted up here forgetting to mention our name. It won't happen again.

it's a pitty coz jenko seems like a pretty cool guy...
enchance said:
jesus is right. another band that will be confined to the parameters of dorans, voodoo, issacbutt & tmbc.

enchance said:

Jesus, give us a break pal!

must stop mean and hurtful things coming to surface. must think and not type down everything that comes into brain. learning. slowly... jesus, that was hard.
jenko said:
Jesus, give us a break pal!

jenko said:
We have recently been asked to perform for a new RTE music show called the element, which we did last Friday.
I don't know about you guys, but the first thing that popped into my mind is why haven't 'The Element' invited me to play on their show :(

enchance said:
what the funk, is this site not about jayzus music no,i dont see many albino gorrilas trampling the stages .jus sittin around shittin and being grumpy.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back