Piano Man (2 Viewers)

aoifed said:
OK YOU DUFUSES.

My friend Regan from Canada almost puked laughing when I told her I loved 'The Stranger' by Billy Joel. Not because of him like, but because of the way I pronounced his name, Billy Joe-elle. They all pronounce it like foal, coal, Noel, shoal, prole, stole eh...zzzz anyway. That's all. But this is coming from a nation who call cling film seranwrap and gave birth to Alanis Morrisette so whatever.

what does she know? billy joel is from long island. sure didn't he write all that stuff about fishermen and the workin' man and shit?
i saw it on behind the music

I have that fucking song in my head now.
MONDOBRUTALE said:
what does she know? billy joel is from long island. sure didn't he write all that stuff about fishermen and the workin' man and shit?
i saw it on behind the music

moe.gif

5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.

Canadians consume more Kraft Dinners per capita than any other nationality on earth.

The Fwames said:
Without doubt the unfunniest thread ever.

Its not even supposed to be funny. A guy was found wearing a soaking wet tuxedo, he hasnt uttered a word and his identity may never be found - and you want to be entertained?

Jesus Fwames, you just dont know when to quit.

avernus said:
Its not even supposed to be funny. A guy was found wearing a soaking wet tuxedo, he hasnt uttered a word and his identity may never be found - and you want to be entertained?

Jesus Fwames, you just dont know when to quit.

So what's with all the crap photos you posted? They had so much relevance to Wheels initial thread. Man you are so unfunny.

well on monday he was being called a 'virtuoso' and today he's been demoted to 'advanced amateur'.

Theres some funny news articles on it though:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ano17.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/05/17/ixhome.html

'Some believed him to be the Swedish pianist Martin Sturfalt, 26, who has homes in London and Stockholm. But Sturfalt said from Sweden last night: "It is not me."'
:)

'So not you then?'

'No.'

The Fwames said:
So what's with all the random photos you posted? They had so much relevance to Wheels initial thread. Man you are so unfunny.

It took you long enough to say that there Fwamesy. You really know how to take a guy down a peg or two.

Oh and theyre not random, theyre Canadian.

avernus said:
It took you long enough to say that there Fwamesy. You really know how to take a guy down a peg or two.

Oh and theyre not random, theyre Canadian.

Gee sorry for not waiting by my computer to make a witty reply. When you gotta go take a shit, you gotta go take a shit.
I'll ask your permission next time...

The Fwames said:
Gee sorry for not waiting by my computer to make a witty reply. When you gotta go take a shit, you gotta go take a shit.
I'll ask your permission next time...

ok now its without doubt the unfunniest thread ever. you could have at least said that you had to go lay a chop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back