Photos from the scene (1 Viewer)

stolen pony last night:
stolenpony.jpg

Hmmm... my whiskey sozzled photos from that night are pretty poor.. this is discernable: Lynched -or part of.
vomt88.jpg

Thanks cara - great house!

more photos from the good friday tradfest.

stolen pony
stolenpony1.jpg

stolenpony2.jpg

feckless pack of ingrates (thanks marianne):
fecklesspackofingrates2.jpg

fecklesspackofingrates3.jpg

fecklesspackofingrates4.jpg

great night and fair play to john the fiddle player for being cool and joining in. more trad gigs in gaffs needed.

DuncheeKnifed said:
more photos from the good friday tradfest.
More photos from the Seomra Spraoi Sheeben you mean of course (cough..plug!)

Great stuff all round, great music, great crowd with a great atmosfear, great gaff, great amount of booze consumed - (over €640 'donations' taken in, Seomra Spraoi costs were €330)

Thanks to Cara (and her housemates) for the use of the gaff, all the musicians, all the DJ's, and everyone turned up, gave a donation in and then who drank above and beyond the call of duty...that'll show Jesus!

C.

more trad gigs in gaffs needed.

DEFFO.

the pyrate dead said:
looks like great fun alright, but i do have a controversial point of view on the more trad point!!!! except stolen pony of course. more trad by the non irish i will allow!!!!!;)

I'd love to hear it. PM me please, I won't tell anyone.

the pyrate dead said:
except stolen pony of course. more trad by the non irish i will allow!!!!!;)

Good one on pointin' out too that Willie and Dee are non-irish. Sure arn't they from the Pale. They're basically half-Brits!

Bleedin deadly night, I got another 50 euro or so off Cara so that makes 360 euro pure profit for the ol Seomra of Spraoi..|..|

Social Centre here we come.
That should cover a whole....day's rent in this fuckin city :eek:

barndog said:
can i just ask what is seomra spraoi

It's an ongoing project to try get a social centre up and running in dublin - hopefully social + meeting space, zine + book library, music rehearsal space, activist media resource...some or all of these and maybe more, depending on whats feasable/affordable, a tough call in this expensive bloated city we call home.

http://seomraspraoi.blogspot.com/

thats a great idea, see after giros shut in belfast we were all lost. but in a way it has been a good thing cos more people who werent involved in giros at all (in the punk scene anyway) have started to get far more involved in d.i.y. gigs/whatever. hope that goes well for yis

Here, out of curiosity, the people who look at this thread and have an interested in "photos from the scene", what is it ye're looking for? Band shots? Crowd shots? Shots of band and crowd? Was just thinking of it over the weekend, normally i'd just take photos of the band, but it looks like people nearly preferr the ones where you can make out crowd people/mates etc? Make sense? Not coming out right but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back