Photo Challenge: Series (of your choice) (1 Viewer)

i started mine last week but i dont think im gonna continue with the subject. i need to choose something else asap!!!!!!

Likewise, the view from my gaff got boring after 3 days. Might post the three I took anyway.

Likewise, the view from my gaff got boring after 3 days. Might post the three I took anyway.

its not that mine were boring persay - but i kinda rushed into it without thinking of a subject i actually LIKE, if you know what i mean. im gonna have to get up earlier and go out cos there are some great sights around here, and i think i was just settling for what i chose originally cos it was nearby and convenient as opposed to aesthetically pleasing :)

the only two i managed to do. im gonna change subject and do it proper next week.

389290985_7b9f868198.jpg

389290223_1dd3fc0f28.jpg

This is the first challenge that I've actually gone out and tried to take new pics for.

It's immensely difficult.

The difficulty for me is to have somewhere that I'm guaranteed to be there for five days in a row. Outside my gaff is shit.

Maybe Venice in a couple of weeks. At least it'll be pretty. And very changeable, I'm sure.

Indeed.
I had an idea, but I don't think it's gonna work, so I'll have to do something else. It involved getting up early, but I slept in the last two mornings. I'll do something and I'll finish it, no matter how shit it is!

Maybe tomorrow I'll start, now that I think I have something worthwhile to photograph.

Well, here is mine, for what it's worth. Nassau St in the morning

Friday.jpg

So you're the sap that's been standing outside Knobs & Knockers with the camera every morning....

(As If I'm even awake at that stage...)

Cue Goff's remembering that he said he'd do this and putting his thinking cap on. Probably next week, when there'll be something decent to photograph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back