Photo Challenge: Series (of your choice) (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
starting today (or whenever is convenient) i suggest taking a pic of something you see on a daily basis (landscape/nature/buildings). take a pic once a day and at the end of your week, post up the seven (or 5 for those who want to do a working week instead) pictures. it will be interesting to see the subject matter people chose and how it looks in different light, etc.

starting today (or whenever is convenient) i suggest taking a pic of something you see on a daily basis (landscape/nature/buildings). take a pic once a day and at the end of your week, post up the seven (or 5 for those who want to do a working week instead) pictures. it will be interesting to see the subject matter people chose and how it looks in different light, etc.

this thread discriminates against those working in film. HATE CRIME!

as you can see from previous photo suggestion threads, there's no time frame or limit, jraz.

look forward to seeing your stuuuuuuuuuff.

I was just talking about that same concept the other day! I love when that happens.

I suggested to a friend that we take shots of the same place for a week, once a month, and compare it at the end of the year, as a record of the weather. Of course, Oirish weather is so changeable....

What to take a picture of though, that isn't boring....

Lady LaLa is great.

I was just talking about that same concept the other day! I love when that happens.

I suggested to a friend that we take shots of the same place for a week, once a month, and compare it at the end of the year, as a record of the weather. Of course, Oirish weather is so changeable....

What to take a picture of though, that isn't boring....

Lady LaLa is great.

So has anyone else started this?

I decided to take pictures of the view(or part thereof) from my front door seeing as I'm a lazy bastard and all:D

Seanc, would you not be better off taking a pic outside your own door and leave moose's alone?

The view from my front door is boring.

Has it to be the same time of day too?

:D

I was gonna go for the around the same time if possible.

Ah no, whatever I decide to do, I won't bother starting till next monday, as I may be travelling this weekend

i started mine last week but i dont think im gonna continue with the subject. i need to choose something else asap!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back