philip glass playing in ireland! (1 Viewer)

Tap tap tap.......
Oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly
Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah Aah-ah
oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly oobly-doobly

Thank you Drogheda and goodnight!!!!!!!
thats actually pretty acurate.

i watched koyaanisqatsi at ATP one year at about 4 am after drinking silly amounts of whiskey. i dont think ive ever felt so ill in my entire life.

phillo glass is not one for curing the spins.

aw bummed not gonna be in ireland on the 17th.
anyone see koyaanisqatsi 3? the cello piece at the start with the burnt out palace is amazing! shame the 90's graphics in it are a bit, eh, screensaver-y

sweeeeeeeeet!
and dublin guitar quartet are playing too.
double sweeeeet.
all i know is its in st. patrick's cathedral in dundalk on the 16th of july.
mega.

When and where are these playing? Also, is it false advertising to call themselves the Dublin Guitar Quartet when one of them is from Rathgormack or somewhere near it?

Yeah, but I misread the first post and thought they were playing seperately, my bad. If you had read the thread you would have known that I had read the thread as I was the one who put up the link to the Louth Contemporary Music Society with the info on Philip Glass. So there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back