phil thompson. the maddest pundit in the business. (1 Viewer)

rampz

hes mad i tell you. just watching him on sky sports news yesterday.

does ha have a reputation of being a bit touched?

He's not normally as hyper as that...think he fancies himself as a white version of Chris Kamara.

ive watched him a few times on soccer saturday. he always seems a bit looney. much more entertaining than dare i say it janer, merse or nicholas. boring boring arsenal even when theyre being tv pundits.

Bollocks! The 3 of us are hilarious, I am watching "Thommo" on Sky years now even after he left 'em to become assistant manager at 'Pool that time....
Saturdays performance by him was liveliest I've seen him in yoinks.

I thought the fact he was going so mental and getting into it so much was because he's mates with Paul Jewel ??

Anyway I normally can't stand the cunt especially his HUGE biase towards Liverpool.

Merson is alright mainly because he always getting confused and doesn't seem to know what's going on, bring back Rodney I say.

Anyway I normally can't stand the cunt especially his HUGE biase towards Liverpool.

ha ha ...will you g'way boss...sur charlie and merse hate arsenal and gordon mcqueenie cant stand utd...:rolleyes:

ah thommo. he did alright that time houllier had the heart attack.
he's got previous in this too:
bigcup.jpg

great picture hec, just looking at it there, how far have uefa come, from a time when shirt sponsorship was so frowned upon, they had to conver the umbro elblem too... now loot at them. they'd advertise on the players eyelids if they could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back