• Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4

HMD

Supporter
Website
www.rockjihad.com
the fuckers have moved the metal show from 8pm to 10pm on a monday. I'm watching telly at fucking 10pm not listening to the cunting radio. i'm having to do my own metal show now and i can't do ray mcgowan's accent. The Cunt bastards.

f**k sake!
i have only started listening to it recently and 8 was perfect!
i like to go to bed...i mean watch tv at 10 as well!

I reckon Metal Notes was balls. I have plenty of decent metal records I can listen to without some lad interrupting to read out bullshit requests and try and flog me some bullshit Roadrunner Records nonsense. The Radio Na Life metal show is great, on the rare occasion I'm awake to catch it (midnight Sundays)

Phantom-of-the-Opera.jpg

What kind of cunts are you people? You can post on the internets but can't work either a VCR or tape recorder? Metal is outdated anyway. Where the fuck are you living? 1982?

What kind of cunts are you people? You can post on the internets but can't work either a VCR or tape recorder? Metal is outdated anyway. Where the fuck are you living? 1982?

Recording it is not the same. It's like the difference between going to see a band live and watching them on MT USA.

No. it's like going to see a live band or waiting two hours, jumping in your time machine and going top see the live band two hours in the past. Record the TV show, unless you're watching X Factor it's already been recorded anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back