Phantom cunts (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 4
the fuckers have moved the metal show from 8pm to 10pm on a monday. I'm watching telly at fucking 10pm not listening to the cunting radio. i'm having to do my own metal show now and i can't do ray mcgowan's accent. The Cunt bastards.

Seconded.

And to make matters worse there's an extra hour a day of Umshell Dorday ratey-o. That's 5 extra hours a week dear God.

What kind of cunts are you people? You can post on the internets but can't work either a VCR or tape recorder? Metal is outdated anyway. Where the fuck are you living? 1982?

These boys want a wuurd with you Stonie
manowar1.jpg

used to listen to the metal show when i was a teenager,remember him literally playing the same shit week in week out,has he bought any new records since?

It's Manowar: the funniest band ever

Check it out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"John Kenny <do do do do do do do>"

.|..|

What was the story with the Top Ten albums? It was meant to be based on sales - must have been sales in Sound Cellar. I remember an hour long interview with Kerbdog back in the day. They picked some good tunes - Don't Wanna Know by Husker Du, Helmet, Dream all day by Posies.

What was the story with the Top Ten albums? It was meant to be based on sales - must have been sales in Sound Cellar. I remember an hour long interview with Kerbdog back in the day. They picked some good tunes - Don't Wanna Know by Husker Du, Helmet, Dream all day by Posies.

It was the Soundcellar chart all right, and Zag used to do the end of year top 20 as well.

Heavy kettle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back