Pet names and the Birds and the Bees (2 Viewers)

What does he call his mickey himself? What do you call your bits in your own head? I think the most honest approach is to use those words, not a cop out at all

Well in general..it's 'willy' and to be honest lady bits don't get much of a mention. Not that we're prudish but if you walk through the house in a towel he shouts 'URGHHH GROSS' and covers his eyes in horror. He knows girls don't have willys and sit down to wee. He thinks babie are born out of bellybuttons and also claims to remember being in the womb when "food would drop on my head..like pizza..yummm".

So i think he's in for a bit of a shock.

I wouldn't use the word I use for my own 'bits' with him.

Ladies.....what word do you use???
(If you're brave enough!)

also my point in avoiding pet names is that at least you have put a clear, plain talking, non-judgmental dialog in place, where these things can be talked about in a practical non-sensationalist way... which could be good down the line... *shrug*

If my Da had come out with "then you stick your lad in her box" way back when, I think I'd still be unable to look him the eye...

Who let Doctor Phil in??!!!!

According to the curriculum that's currently used to schools kids should be taught the correct names for their penises and vaginas at the age of 5..I don't think I know a single school where this is taught at that age though.

Urgent...
My 12.5 year old knows all about the reproductive system, love, man, woman, penis, vagina etc. etc. His favourite pet name is his 'nuts'. or hairy 'bean bag'.
That aside....
I've talked to him over the years in baby steps about sex, in ways that he'd understand as he grows older. Being a 12 year, its been a while since I've had the chat with him, but, I have the feeling that its absolutely imperative that I have a more mature conversation with him asap.
I think he's involved with a chick. He hasn't said so, but I can see it in his face. His mobile is non stop. To make things worse I have feeling that she's older by two years. Trouble.
What the fuck do you say?

Urgent...
My 12.5 year old knows all about the reproductive system, love, man, woman, penis, vagina etc. etc. His favourite pet name is his 'nuts'. or hairy 'bean bag'.
That aside....
I've talked to him over the years in baby steps about sex, in ways that he'd understand as he grows older. Being a 12 year, its been a while since I've had the chat with him, but, I have the feeling that its absolutely imperative that I have a more mature conversation with him asap.
I think he's involved with a chick. He hasn't said so, but I can see it in his face. His mobile is non stop. To make things worse I have feeling that she's older by two years. Trouble.

"you're grounded"

Urgent...
That aside....

try a terrifying, graphic slideshow about STIs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back