Perth Express/Fluid/Tunguska/ADIH/Sheep Dip - March 7th (1 Viewer)

perth express are only rapid! can't wait to see sheep dip, heard some more of their stuff out in kcoole d other night, gonna be a good gig... nay, great gig!

I'm pretty fucking excited about this gig. First time in Dublin in about six weeks and I've only seen one of the bands before. .|..|.|..|.|..|

tomorrow, starts at 9ish, with sheep dip, adih, div ru, fluid and perth express in that order (probably).

Real good gig, Sheep Dip - could well have benn the best first gig I've ever seen a band do, look forward to whats coming next. Fluid were pretty deadly aswell, missed most of Perths set on account of my lift going at an annoying time but they sounded deadly

Real good gig, Sheep Dip - could well have benn the best first gig I've ever seen a band do, look forward to whats coming next. Fluid were pretty deadly aswell, missed most of Perths set on account of my lift going at an annoying time but they sounded deadly

You saw Perth Express not Fluid. They switched positions on the bill. :)

We only arrived at 11.15 so only got to see 5 tunes from Perth. Best 5 tunes ever! I Thought Fluid were really good but they paled in comparison to perth as would any band playing after em. They had awful bad posture though, everyone one of em, even the drummer was bent over. :p

Yeah, and the guy out of Fluid had his mic upside down so as to sing down into it! Freaks!

Perth express were deadly, glad we got to see a few songs by them at least. Looking forward to seeing sheep dip sometime soon. .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back