people who try to storm off coolly... but fuck up (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

I seen some bint getting a detention slip. She was being sassy and shouting at the teacher, who was just a shy red faced guy quivering beneath her. The class was totally silent. He shakily handed her the detention slip and she shouts "YOU NEEDN'T FUCKING BOTHER!" and ripped it up. She starts to walk out of the classroom and turns to classily dump it in the bin.
She walked straight into the door.

She turned around and flashed us a look filled with contempt. :heart::heart::heart::D

Hah sappus extraordinarus...

there was this girl auditioning on American Idol. A big lump of a girl with long brown hair and two big thick bleach blonde plaits right at the very front of her hair. Wearing dungarees or something similarly woeful-looking. Anyway, she was a tough young wan. But she was God awful at the singing. Really shite. And they told her so. And she got mad. She got real mad. She stormed out, giving it all "you'll be sorry you didn't pick me" etc and tried to slam the door back in behind her as she strode out, but it hit her her in the face and swung open again...twas the last we ever saw of her.

trianglegrrrl said:
I seen some bint getting a detention slip. She was being sassy and shouting at the teacher, who was just a shy red faced guy quivering beneath her. The class was totally silent. He shakily handed her the detention slip and she shouts "YOU NEEDN'T FUCKING BOTHER!" and ripped it up. She starts to walk out of the classroom and turns to classily dump it in the bin.
She walked straight into the door.

She turned around and flashed us a look filled with contempt. :heart::heart::heart::D

All the same, this coincides interestingly with the report about 1 in 5 teachers suffering abuse in schools at the hands of pupils.

He should've had licence to hit her a few slaps.

I'm racking my brain to remember a specific time I did this, or saw someone else do it. It's happened so many times, hilarious stuff. I'll get back to yee.

this post really has no business in this thread...

but when i was a gasoon in school i was walking home one day when a friend came cycling in my direction except on the opposite foot path. he waved and shouted to get my attention but because he wasnt looking where he was going he crashed into a pole and fell off his bike.

Seeing as I grew up with two older brothers and am an only girl, I have attempting this "cooly" storming off probably since the age of 7 or 8. I don't think it's ever worked. I much prefer the over the top style of throwing a tantrum and wrecking the gaff, monopoly board in the air, plate throwing at heads, dinner being thrown in faces, the compulsory "fuck you" screaming which is met with tut-tutting from the parents. All are equally funny for the whole family. Ah....those were the days.

Oh, The's post reminded me of an obvious example which I forgot.

I was about 5, my brother was 8, and we were being minded by another brother, then 13, and my sister, then 15. Older brother is teasing younger one, can't remember the reason. Younger brother gets in major strop, storms out of sitting room, sobbing, slams door, door wedges brother's little toe underneath as it slams. Brother yowls in pain and can't move as toe is jammed. Cue other brother and sister freaking out and trying to figure out who shoudl go next door and get the next-door neighbour. Time passes. They eventually pluck up courage call neighbour. Neighbour (since deceased :( ) comes running in with his toolbox like a heroic Bob the Builder, winches up door, brother's toe is broken. No one can even remember what he was upset about in the first place as all anxiety has now been redirected to his broken 8 year old toe...Anyway, he turned 26 yesterday so all is good.

After a very important row, when I was 6 or 7,I ran away from home with a patent leather handbag, an apple, a spoon, and the intention to walk the motorway from Tallaght to Blanchardstown. I meant to stay cool but my ma found me wandering aimlessly and upset round the top of the road trying to figure which way to go off the estate.

we were on holidays when i was about 10 and i got into a big strop and went into my room and locked the door behind me..trouble was when i decided my family had been punished enough i couldnt get the door back open..so i had to shout to get their attention and then throw the key out the window in a sock down to the grass underneath where my sister caught it..mortified i was..and i still got given out to when i came out..

I remember breaking up with a girl and then dropping cakes all over my trousers.
I was holding a tray of cakes at the time.
Like the lusty baker-esque boy I once was.
These days I hold a stick of broccoli, firmly, in my hand.
It is not a carrot.

ah well could have been worse..you could of been passing around the cakes at a funeral of someone belongin to her couldnt ya??so really, every cloud....:)

aoifed said:
After a very important row, when I was 6 or 7,I ran away from home with a patent leather handbag, an apple, a spoon, .

haha!

i ran away from home once. i brought, and this is no lie, a sandwich.........

..........and the guinness book of world records.

why. why?

roxy said:
All the same, this coincides interestingly with the report about 1 in 5 teachers suffering abuse in schools at the hands of pupils.

He should've had licence to hit her a few slaps.

Apparently 8% of teachers suffer sexual harrasment or innuendo of some sort, correlating exactly with the 8% of teachers who are good looking.

aoifed said:
After a very important row, when I was 6 or 7,I ran away from home with a patent leather handbag, an apple, a spoon, and the intention to walk the motorway from Tallaght to Blanchardstown. I meant to stay cool but my ma found me wandering aimlessly and upset round the top of the road trying to figure which way to go off the estate.

would you ever consider running away now?

GORILLAMUNCH said:
would you ever consider running away now?
I think about it every day
escapefrommicover.jpg

egg_ said:
A little chap John-out-of-Stoat knows ran away from home once with his pyjamas and teddy bear in tow, leaving a note for his parents that said "I HAVE ENUF OF YOU"

winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back