people who try to storm off coolly... but fuck up (2 Viewers)

aoifed said:
I think about it every day
escapefrommicover.jpg
isn't that really a peninsula?

here in france we call this esprit d'escalier.
the spirit, the wit, the wisdom of the stairs. when you slam the door and you're walking away and THEN you think of the perfect retort.
don't ever go back tho.
i slammed the door once, "i don't fucking need you lot of cunts" i said.
was over a year before i saw any of my fambly again. now that's dedication to the strop.

Miss Piggy said:
this post really has no business in this thread...

but when i was a gasoon in school i was walking home one day when a friend came cycling in my direction except on the opposite foot path. he waved and shouted to get my attention but because he wasnt looking where he was going he crashed into a pole and fell off his bike.
hehheh,

this "guy i know" cycled into a car that was trying to pullout onto a road one night when "he" was drunk. instead of apoligising this "guy" got back up on the bike to escape only to cycle straight into a phone box

Did I ever tell yiz about the time I was cycling home (while I still lived in Dublin), had been drinking a little bit, saw these two slightly dodgy-lookin characters walking my way and, priding myself on my togetherness despite the booze, decided to pull away from the kerb a bit just in case. Looked behind me to check there was no cars bearing down on me, wobbled, crashed into the kerb and was thrown from my bike down on top of the feet of the two boys who, horrified, said "Are you alright bud?" and helped me up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back