People Who Died (20 Viewers)

What's the consensus on Bruton? I suppose I was young when he was in power so never developed really strong opinions on him, much like Reynolds who'd have been a contemporary. Just some guy who was Taoiseach in my lifetime and then "did well" in Europe. I'm sure he was probably a wanker but he doesn't seem important enough in the long run.

Was there for the bulk of the peace process, that's a thing. Divorce came in under him too, probably more a condition of getting Labour and DL into government with him.

Haughey I knew was a prick and I'd opinions on him because he was such a crook, Bertie I think I'll always despise.
He's a Taois that dislike or hate isn't an immediate go-to position. Dunboyne lad.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Debbie Gibson is Pregnant With My Two Headed Lovechild

Thought the other guy was GG Allin for a minute.
Only thing I knew about Mojo Nixon was that he did an album with Jello Biafra.

Debbie Gibson is Pregnant With My Two Headed Lovechild

Thought the other guy was GG Allin for a minute.
Only thing I knew about Mojo Nixon was that he did an album with Jello Biafra.

The Jello album was my introduction to him too. He was well know in alt-country, rockabilly and psychobilly circles too

"I was backstage at the show where Mojo Nixon demanded the head of Edie Brickell. Brickell was *IN* the audience and came back stage to deliver her own head. You have never seen a man so fucking apologetic. It was Iike his grandmother had been summoned to chastise him. RIP. What a fucking legend."

"I was backstage at the show where Mojo Nixon demanded the head of Edie Brickell. Brickell was *IN* the audience and came back stage to deliver her own head. You have never seen a man so fucking apologetic. It was Iike his grandmother had been summoned to chastise him. RIP. What a fucking legend."

Wiki says Don Henley jumped up on stage when Mojo was playing Don Henley Must Die and joined in. Mojo praised the size of Henley's balls afterwards.

One of my old posters, I think Large Mound played with Damo too once in Whelan's.

damo-A3.jpg

i saw can (solo projects) in the olympia maybe 25 years ago and can't remember if he played!
i would not have known much at all about can going into that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back