People Who Died (15 Viewers)

he was a friend of a friend; didn't look good from the start, apparently he'd gone swimming at that beach fairly often so when he didn't return it wasn't good.
I've swam there

It's beautiful and it gets year round swimmers and dippers, but at times it will absolutely remind you that it's the Atlantic ocean

Very sad to read

I swim in cold water, like 8°c
And the difference between spending 20 minutes and say 25 minutes in there is immense. If this lad was dragged even a tiny bit off where he was, the cold will start to shut your body down before you can get back to shore

This has really scared me reading about this

Last edited:
I always think if him as "the guy from the TV series Rome", but he had a great career. I didn't realise he was from Northern Ireland
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

While Filoni isn’t yet sure what will become of Baylan in Stevenson’s absence, he acknowledges that the character’s journey is not complete. “Obviously, there’s a story there,” he says. “We’re in a wait-and-see pattern at this point. But I’m glad the conversation is about Ray and how great he was…. I used to have mini debates with him and say, ‘Ray, you’re the villain here.’ And he’d be like, ‘I don’t think so.’ I was like, ‘I know you don’t think so, but you are. I love that you’re playing it like you’re not.’ Which is exactly the way Baylan thinks.”

The character became one of the standouts of the series, a new fan favorite. “I think he would’ve been over the moon. The big regret here is that he didn’t get to experience that,” Filoni says. “I’m glad he was at Star Wars Celebration with us, that he got to see the trailer and get a taste of that from the fans. And they’ve been nothing but wonderful about Ray and the character.”

He was really, really good in it.

RIP Geordie Walker. Amazing guitarist - almost uncopyable

One the best live TV appearances I've seen:
Killing Joke on The Tube in December 1983. Three songs -
Dominator, Eighties and an incredible version of Frenzy.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• sleepy
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back