People Who Died (3 Viewers)

:(

wings_of_desire.jpg

Peter Falk: I can’t see you, but I know you’re here. I feel it. You’ve been hanging around since I got here. I wish I could see your face. Just look into your eyes and tell you how good it is to be here. Just to touch something. See that’s cold; that feels good. Or to smoke. Have coffee. Or if you do it together, that’s fantastic. Or to draw. You know, you take a pencil and you make a dark line, then you make a light line and together it’s a good line. Or when your hands are cold and you rub them together. See that’s good, that feels good. There’s so many good things, but you’re not here. I’m here. I wish you were here. I wish you could talk to me. . .cuz I’m a friend. Compañero

i'm way sadder than this than i am about ryan dunn for some reason. dunno why

ah balls :(

but hopefully he has greedy fucking kids who sell the design and name onto somebody like electrical guitars and they get back into production!

a German company bought the trademark name a few years ago and have been making them without consent of Travis Bean (same headstock but wooden :eek:) http://www.travisbeanguitars.com/in...df3365b170695f6c8e/fuseaction/blog.detail.htm

EGC all the way. my bro invested in one. they are pretty damn nice to play. and it sounds AMAZING!

A drug overdose at 27 . Perfect for rock n'roll immortality . RIP.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back