People Who Died (7 Viewers)

Considering we are the generation that saw ecstacy, cocaine and mdma all become mainstream norms it also means we are the generation that will see a lot of cardio events come early, and that will continue for a a few decades based on what i see in the pub etc etc.

Considering we are the generation that saw ecstacy, cocaine and mdma all become mainstream norms it also means we are the generation that will see a lot of cardio events come early, and that will continue for a a few decades based on what i see in the pub etc etc.

You think it's damaged hearts/ticking timebombs from 20something partying or ongoing drug & alchohol use?

Is there any hope for us ex-ravers that are on the straight & narrow now, Ann??

You think it's damaged hearts/ticking timebombs from 20something partying or ongoing drug & alchohol use?

Is there any hope for us ex-ravers that are on the straight & narrow now, Ann??

My entire backing for this theory is that sibling is a nurse and any time there's mention of long haul drugs them and their mates would just joke about cardio. You probably aren't meant to work a full day, and then go out and dance/party whatever for longer than a working day more than once or twice a year. It's a bit of an ultra, except with chips and booze.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back