People Who Died (15 Viewers)

that's what i thought but then i read that the bridge has "a middle section that rises directly upwards without tilting, leaving a gap that the car drove into"

The Guardian has

Witnesses said barriers were down and warning lights were flashing when the accident happened. Other drivers were waiting for two sets of safety barriers over the canal crossing to be lifted.
Police said the band’s car fell through a gap that had opened to let a boat pass through. Witnesses told Swedish media said the car drove at full speed past other stationary cars and disappeared into the darkness.

Maybe they assumed it was a tilt-o-bridge?

Sounds like they tried to jump an opening bridge.
That time of night it reads more like whoever was driving was langers and just ploughed straight through.

What hits home is that one of the guys is called River Reeves, which means that there are now adults dying that were likely named after River Phoenix died.
When did the world get so old?

Last edited:
ad_177658941-e1439216233146.jpg

"Tell pretty girls they're smart, tell smart girls they're pretty. It's not rocket science."

ad_177658941-e1439216233146.jpg

"Tell pretty girls they're smart, tell smart girls they're pretty. It's not rocket science."
Easy for you, all loved up with a doctor.

I'm out here on the front lines of the eternal dance, looking for ordinary human comfort, and my only weapons are an accent and some precision compliments.

roosh-v1.jpg

"I'm out here on the front lines of the eternal dance, looking for ordinary human comfort, and my only weapons are an accent and some precision compliments."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back