peaches tonite. (2 Viewers)

The blond one from Scrubs used to play the other daughter, I always preferred her.

That is all.

Or maybe not.....
chalke-enl.jpg

now I'm done.
oh yeah, Becky.

id give her one but shes a bit scrawny.

Cop on rampz. Watching that abomination tonight made me question if music was even worth listening to anymore. I thought she was a travesty the few times I had seen her before, but unbelieveably peaches with a backing band made her even more boring. There were moments where I wished I could be watching some terible band like, I dunno, keane or someone, cos they could not have been any worse than that huge pile of cock I witnessed tonight.

End rant.

Peaches as in the guttermouth bitch?

people still care about this hairy slag?

It was like watching your embarrasing auntie / jem and the rockstars. I have a couple of peaches records, I have seen her before. I have tried and failed to have an appreciation for her. She is utter style over content for hipsters and she has very few actual good tunes. She is in fact, not very good. And the sound last night was abominable, for the things as well as for her, which compromised my enjoyment hugely. It was muddy and the vocals were way too low.

I was actually really embaressed to consider you all my friends when I heard you guys were going... the fact you hated it makes it a little better... but still... I'd be mortofied...

should i chime in here with the fact that she's a trust fund cunt with a big, rich and powerful accountant for a daddy here in toronto, and that i often wonder if they talk about how she should roll all her dough into tax shelters over christmas dinner?

nah, i won't mention it.

"Slag" "Trust fund cunt" "Guttermouth bitch" "vocals were way too low"

Not a lot of love here

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back