peaches tonite. (2 Viewers)

maybe he's saying that she could afford to concentrate on her rubbish music because her rich dad was bankrolling her

this goes in no way to explain the success of her rubbish music

unless her dad is investing in lots of cloth to stick in peoples ears

maybe he's saying that she could afford to concentrate on her rubbish music because her rich dad was bankrolling her

this goes in no way to explain the success of her rubbish music

unless her dad is investing in lots of cloth to stick in peoples ears

hey you told me that fatherfucker was your second favourite album??!! after blood sugar sex magic by the red hot chili peppers

i love peaches by the way.. i think it can be hard to put on your best show if the crowd are just standing around..it's always easier if everyone is going rasher

How so??? Are you saying that she's all bullshit because you think she's only doing well because her aul fella has a few bob? If not, what's your point?

what he said.

hey man, if you want to dig her, that's your fuckin problem. i'm just stating my opinion which in this case happens to be bulletproof. as a child of privilege she had time and money to work on her "shocking" music. i could forgive her if i found her music in any way entertaining/mind-expanding/good. but i don't.

fuck Peaches.

as a child of privilege she had time and money to work on her "shocking" music. i could forgive her if i found her music in any way entertaining/mind-expanding/good. but i don't.

fuck Peaches.

do you begrudge rich people making music? because go burn half your music collection.

what he said.

hey man, if you want to dig her, that's your fuckin problem. i'm just stating my opinion which in this case happens to be bulletproof. as a child of privilege she had time and money to work on her "shocking" music. i could forgive her if i found her music in any way entertaining/mind-expanding/good. but i don't.

fuck Peaches.

Yeah she has no right making music as "a child of privilege" ha ha ha WHAT?

Here i have a number for an anger management class if you need it.

haha. i used to fancy Darlene when i was younger.

The blond one from Scrubs used to play the other daughter, I always preferred her.

That is all.

Or maybe not.....
chalke-enl.jpg

now I'm done.

do you begrudge rich people making music? because go burn half your music collection.
nope, not at all. i begrudge rich people making shit music.

yeah, you make no sense man
i never promised you a rose garden.

Yeah she has no right making music as "a child of privilege" ha ha ha WHAT?

Here i have a number for an anger management class if you need it.
She has every right to make music. She just shouldn't make such shit music. as for the anger management joke, ha ha, very funny motherfucker.

She has every right to make music. She just shouldn't make such shit music.
took the words right outta my mouth. or, like, vice versa mannnnnnnnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back