Pavement (1 Viewer)

Favourite Pavement album

• Total voters
Although technically not an album, Westing (by Musket and Sextant), is my favourite record by them.
Well, haven't listened to it in about a year, but I think it still is.

Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain is always enjoyable.
Wowee Zowee is like wearing a hoody.

I love BTC as well. So tuney and singalongy. But slanted has had an appeal for me that has lasted from age 17 onwards.
Anthony said:
I want for Slanted but I do love Brighten the Corners and I think Terror Twilight has some brilliant stuff on it.

Terror Twilight has "The Hexx", with one of the most brilliant guitar solos i've ever heard.

"capistrano swallow answer to your inner voice and please return..."

MacFlecknoe said:
Although technically not an album, Westing (by Musket and Sextant), is my favourite record by them.
Well, haven't listened to it in about a year, but I think it still is.

Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain is always enjoyable.
Wowee Zowee is like wearing a hoody.

ah Billy, I had a feeling you'd mention Westing....

Here, Wowee Zowee hoody - you mean something like the act of docking Brian Conniffe spoke of recently?

nlgbbbblth said:
is the new Malkmus LP any good?

liked Pig Lib more than the first one
it's good, but Pig Lib is absolutely brilliant and will be hard to top. if anyone can do it tho, our boy Stevie can.

giveadogabone said:

here you go

Brian Conniffe said:
"DOCKING: Involves two men, at least one of whom must be uncircumcised. With penises facing each other, the foreskin of the uncut guy is pulled over the cockhead - and part of the shaft, if it's really stretchy foreskin - of the other guy. One of the partners grabs the foreskin and uses it to stroke both dicks. On a Web message board, a "docker" shares his experiences: "I've been with a couple of guys with skin loose enough. Feels great. Cock head to cock head, inside his warm moist cover. One of the guys was loose, but not excessively. I could stroke and stretch his skin about 3" or so, or about 1/2 my cock. Felt all warm and 'comfy' inside there." "
-From "Unorthodox Sex Practices."

nlgbbbblth said:
here you go

ah, no, i literally meant was it warm like a hoody you wear. or dodgy like a fella in a hoody what might bate ya up for lookin like a queah:cool: do ya get me?

so........docking eh? is that the new cool thing? and while we are on the subject, can circumcised men masturbate? and do they have any sensation during sex? just cause the top of their lad would be all desensitized, like?

Slanted and Enchanted reminds me of being 13 and sitting in the car outside the hospital in cork while my ma visited my unwed cousin and her new babby. Got through the album a good five times.

giveadogabone said:
ya mean comfy and luxurious?
or baggy and containing a possible mugging?
;)

On the nose. That's exactly what I think of it.

Westing has some great tracks under the fuzz. But I think, in time, Wowee Zowee will be my favourite.

I loves my terror twilight does I and I feckin love "Shady Lane" off Brighten the Corners
.|..|

terror twilight is my favourite, but i prefer wowee zowee. or did i just blow your fucking mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back