Pat Kenny (1 Viewer)

It makes me kinda laugh the way that Pat totally dismisses the caller's comment. Newstalk 106 do this type of feedback all the time, that's where he probably robbed it from the first place. Good to see Mr. Kenny will be set in his idiotic ways for the rest of his life. Anyone see him interview Nigella on the Late Late a couple of weeks ago?, I was appauled!

plug said:
no, I can't watch him at all!!! he's the killing floor of light entertainment. completely stomach churning. mommy! :(

b_pat.jpg

what a fuckin' wally

Pat Kenny?

He's a fucking arsewipe prick.

That's my opinion anyway.

Did that come across as a bit harsh?

Good.

I remember him talking about how "sexy" young pre-pubescent girls looked with their tight shorts on their little bottoms. That was enough for me.

That was the same episode of The Late Late Show where some owl' one in the audience said the phrase, "Blow Job".

It would have been funny if I hadn't been so appalled by his earlier comments.

Fucking freak.

That should have been his last show for RTE there and then. I reckon he got away his pervy comments because the of your woman's faux pas....

whassup with gay's neck? looks like its been planted there by maybe a image editing package. the slayer albun is a real photo scoop tho! whooda thunk it?

spady said:
Remember doing knick-knacks?
knick- knacks were amazing, but chat knacks were better...

we'd go up to someone on our road (who obviously knew us as kids off the road) and knock, when they answered we'd say 'my mum wants to know if your water is running because our isnt'...
they'd go in and check and come out and say 'why yes, yes it is' , we'd say 'thanks' and then head off.

maximum exhilaration!

veryslowey said:
aparently he perfers diabolous in musica. pah

reign.jpg

Yeah, this image looks very Francis Bacon-y to me for some reason. I think its Gay's large head and its redness - and of course the obvious homosexual overtone represented by a Slayer album... or summat.

sleur said:
It makes me kinda laugh the way that Pat totally dismisses the caller's comment. Newstalk 106 do this type of feedback all the time, that's where he probably robbed it from the first place. Good to see Mr. Kenny will be set in his idiotic ways for the rest of his life. Anyone see him interview Nigella on the Late Late a couple of weeks ago?, I was appauled!

My skin is still in a permanent state of crawling after seeing him interview Mariah Carey a few years back... jeez, even thinking about it now.

moc said:
knick- knacks were amazing, but chat knacks were better...

we'd go up to someone on our road (who obviously knew us as kids off the road) and knock, when they answered we'd say 'my mum wants to know if your water is running because our isnt'...
they'd go in and check and come out and say 'why yes, yes it is' , we'd say 'thanks' and then head off.

maximum exhilaration!
A friend of mine used to go up to people and say, "Mrs Thingy at number 9 said to ask you to call around for a cup of tea and a chat." So they did. And you know what? They ended up having a cup of tea and a chat.

Ah, THAT was community. Bringing people together by taking the piss out of them.

Deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back