Partyline, Spider & the Webs + Medea, the Hub, 12th Nov 05 (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
i'm so excited! it's like sleater-kinney all over again! :D

I'm getting excited/scared too. I'm also getting my favourite guitar fixed in honour of this gig (that's if I get my lazy ass to haul it up to the workshop). Hurrah!

fuckin wanky cunty bollocks..i think the boy's twin is graduating on the 12th and were goin out for dinner and stuff...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....

much as i would like to i dont know how well that would go..i'll see what i can do..cos if i miss this i'll be so pissed off..

muffin said:
much as i would like to i dont know how well that would go..i'll see what i can do..cos if i miss this i'll be so pissed off..

maybe go to a restaurant that's close by and spend your time running between dinner and the gig...

i could just tell the boy that we'd agreed to go to this gig before we agreed to go to dinner and guilt trip him..:)

ill make every effort to get there cos i really wanna see them but im doubting it's gonna happen..who wants to video it??ill loan you my camera!!

hugh heard her on sunday - she did plug this gig..

im getting excited for saturday night now..
girls with tattoos and geeetars.
and glasses.
PartylineBW.gif

partyline.jpg

and psychotic no2. on before them.
ah well.
you cant win em all.
:rolleyes:

Psychotic no 2 said:
Dude would you stop. I feel sick with nerves already. Look how cool those people look. Is there no emoticon for crapping yourself?

youre nervous?
just cos youre playing before two women who are supposed to have started the whole riot grrl movement and ladyfests etc?!!
whats to be nervous about?
:D
youre right to be brickin it.

and imagine..in a fight.
well.
you three wouldnt stand a chance...
youre way too soft.

medea-small.jpg

LOL.
i'd be kakking it too if i were you..
good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back