Foggy Notions presents Beach House + Jana Hunter, Nov 27 (1 Viewer)

Hehe, I think she might have decided to backtrack on that offer when quite a few people seemed willing to actually take her up on it.. I didn't notice a huge amount of pre-tracked stuff, other than the beats, but I'm not familiar enough with the albums to tell what was pre-recorded and what wasn't.. Didn't feel like it detracted from the 'live' feel of the performance anyway.

I reckon if i wasnt nosing to see what they were doing, i would have enjoyed it better. i was just intruiged to see how she got all those lovely lush sounds etc. and was a bit dissapointed to find alot of it tracked. i should have watched from the bar, i reckon i would have enjoyed it better. It did sound flawless and very close to the records.

Anyone else think Jana looked a little like Drew Barrymore?

I asked the lads from Fleet Foxes what's Victoria like. They said she's a bit of a nutter. So I held off on my marriage proposal last night.
Great show, mind.

I thought Beach House were really great. Her voice is fantastic.

Nice to see a band selling their own merch as well. I got Victoria to sign a cd. She wrote "We love Dublin." I hadn't the heart to tell her I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back