parts of me that go 'click' (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
- big toe (left foot)
- knees (when crouching, or in cold weather, or both, i suppose)
- hip (occasionally, usually after falling asleep on the couch, waking up, and trying to get up off the couch)

Knees, in a total jocker they are.

right thumb, sometimes it gets stuck altogether.

neck and shoulders, especially after sittin on a computer all day

I'm a wreck of a human being.....

muscle spasms in your leg - do people call these 'charley horses'? some people do, some seem baffled by this term... you say tomato, i say tomato...

All my knuckles, at both joints (apart from my thumbs which only have one joint inanyways...).

My knees in the mornings (like tom's hip, it's a big clunk from both of them).

My neck about 15 times a day minimum.

Little cracks in my back sometimes. I've even gotten one in my nose, which is weird as the nose is just cartilage. But nevertheless, it cracks.

Both my shoulders when I push them back in military fashion.

I used worry that I'd get athritis by the time I was 20. But I asked the doctor before and I think I remember him saying that it was harmless. It's just that bubbles sometimes form in the fluid that surrounds joints and the crack noise is just the bubble bursting.
So there ye go.

my neck, fingers, toes, shoulders, back, knees, wrists, ankles and toes all "click".
i get those middle of the night calf-muscle-leg-crampes as well, they are fucking horrible.

Bellatrix said:
My quality of life improved 100% after I was told that you can cure those random middle-of-the-night leg cramps by standing up.
do you get those middle-of-the-night arm/leg bloodflow incidents? where you sleep on your arm and then wake up and you can't feel it, and then you can slowly feel life returning to it? if i was writing a modernist novel, i reckon i could find a use for this as some kind of metaphor

tom. said:
do you get those middle-of-the-night arm/leg bloodflow incidents? where you sleep on your arm and then wake up and you can't feel it, and then you can slowly feel life returning to it? if i was writing a modernist novel, i reckon i could find a use for this as some kind of metaphor

Did you ever punch yourself after that happens because your arm is sort of independently disorientated. Happened me loads (once or twice) of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back