"Parking for train customers only- others will be fined.." or words to that effect. How can they tell? (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
In the car park beside the train station near me is a sign saying "Parking for train customers only- others will be fined.." or words to that effect. How can they tell? Is it just a case of an inspector randomly approaching people asking to see the ticket when they return to their car? What if you'd binned it in the station? Just wondering.

In the car park beside the train station near me is a sign saying "Parking for train customers only- others will be fined.." or words to that effect. How can they tell? Is it just a case of an inspector randomly approaching people asking to see the ticket when they return to their car? What if you'd binned it in the station? Just wondering.

I really doubt they can tell or even try enforce it. They're probably hoping the sign will be enough of a deterrent.
Test them and let us know.

Oh, if they're threatening clamping they may be serious but if its just a fine? Ignore it, how are they gonna implement any fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back