Paper Cut Out/Tracer Amc/The Coldpoon Conspiracy gig (1 Viewer)

weirdness
i thought they were hypnotising me
i actually can't remember at all; i just remember enjoying it.

fuck you:

pic_meet_jack.jpg

hag said:
he did that? fuck, i'm so sorry i didn't get to see those guys... were they amazing? or ok? or wha?
Well the gig went a lil something like this.

Squall start......5 mins in I thought they were the worst band I'd ever seen, The second song then made me change my mind and I thought they were quite good, as time went on they changed between being really good to average. If they'd ended there i would have been happy to have seen them. Then the lead guy, a drunkin american idiot (he was canadian but there's a chance he might see this so it'll probably piss him off) spat a mouthful of cider across the bass player of the first band who was just enjoying the gig. He the pushes him back. Then the singer claims Henry Rollins did it and that it was cool back in 83, or some other shit. At this point I'd had enough they then played the same song for another 25mins including a rubbish encore. I left sad, thinking that if the singer wasn't such a dick i would have liked the band.

blah blah blah

sparse said:

Squall start......5 mins in I thought they were the worst band I'd ever seen, The second song then made me change my mind and I thought they were quite good, as time went on they changed between being really good to average. If they'd ended there i would have been happy to have seen them. Then the lead guy, a drunkin american idiot (he was canadian but there's a chance he might see this so it'll probably piss him off) spat a mouthful of cider across the bass player of the first band who was just enjoying the gig. He the pushes him back. Then the singer claims Henry Rollins did it and that it was cool back in 83, or some other shit. At this point I'd had enough they then played the same song for another 25mins including a rubbish encore. I left sad, thinking that if the singer wasn't such a dick i would have liked the band.

blah blah blah

i'm the one who shot rollins's friend. yes, i was going for rollins.

yeah hag i'd love to get you up. heheheheh.... ahhh.

seriously tho, yeah. but leave dublin before four this time, ok? ok.

EDIT ah fuck. this is bernard, aka b, from the killing spree... stupid log in stuff. damn. that's bound to take away from the humour. fuck. damn. fuck.

:)

sparse said:

blah blah blah
the guy was actually really nice.
i think he was just on the confrontation buzz on stage.
its only a bit of cider not like he jizzed on him or anything.

anyhow..

i wish i could attach hilarious images to my posts...
how do you make your signiture font smaller?
how do you find out who's given you reputation points?
i prefered the old forum.

hag said:
nope, that was greg. he's only kinda in daemien frost anyways.
how do you mean "only kinda"?

i thought greg was a full paid-up member

M.BISON said:
i preferred the old damo - where the fuck were your sleeves on thursday?

andrew
didnt i tell you? i have this thing for showing a bit of nipple when i play these days...

someone keep bumping this tread up while i'm away for the weekend.

hag said:
but my sauce! the delicious meal i cooked for everyone... that and the absinthe... actually, i had a great night! :) can we do it again soon?
you're the messiest cook i've ever seen, and your 'sauce' was 90% tomato purée. greg bringing absinthe was your band's only redeeming characteristic. we can do it again soon, just as soon as you learn some songs. and i mean real songs, no messin this time.

b, don't let them into your house.

they can pitch a tent out the back. with the hair and the beer and the vomit and the crying and screaming and the oi-ney...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back