Pancake Tuesday (4 Viewers)

I love Bittman.

But what's wrong with Nutella? This is once a year we're talking!

Nutella is full of the aforementioned trans fatty vegetable oils, and sugar, and surprisingly low in either cocoa or hazelnuts (the only healthy ingredients in it). But I agree that it won't do much harm every now and again.

Not sure why those links posted twice, I tried to post them, but it didn't seem to be working, I even left the thread and opened it again to check if they'd posted before editing my other post - Weird.

Nutella is full of the aforementioned trans fatty vegetable oils, and sugar, and surprisingly low in either cocoa or hazelnuts (the only healthy ingredients in it). But I agree that it won't do much harm every now and again.

It's good in moderation alright.

I used to date this girl and I always brought her kid those small Nutella jars, because I wanted empty ones to use as wine glasses.
I wouldn't do that anymore though.
I'm a bit anti-sugar.

the buttermilk pancake batter is ready to go

i asked himself if he'd object to trying a different recipe to the traditional delia smith recipe handed down to me by my mother and he looked blank

"i eat da pancakes" he said

a pan man

the pancakes were brilliant @Squiggle

so fluffy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Phew! After talking you into trying them I started to worry that maybe you wouldn't like them. Glad they worked out well for you :D

Didn't have any pancakes yesterday as I was out all day at courses/lecturing/whatever but batter was saved for me and I've had a nutella pancake for breakfast. Bad stuff me arse.

a2813e2696d389cf1f3c36a9d7ba81b6.jpg

We got these in work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back