Pancake Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Spam Javelin said:
My Mam thought it was Pancake Tuesday last Wednesday. I didn't question her error when I was offered a plate of the fuckers for my sweet.
As I silently ate, I mourned her succumbing to dementia but quietly toasted the unexpected bonus of pancakes.

The fact that she is losing her mental grip is almost as distressing as her lack of sophistication in not preparing a savoury pancake for your main.

Any news Mr Javelin? When are me you and trev goin for this snooker evening?

Lefty Frizzell said:
Im gonna have to have a caster sugar and jif lemon classic pancake to kick it off, only then will i allow the wanky pancakes to be made.

Snakys nutella and walnut thing will have to be experienced tonight.

the application of nutella to a pancake automatically turns it into a crepe lefty. its in the eu regulations!

God bless the celtic tiger! In my youth it was all about sugar and butter!

JohnnyRaz said:
the application of nutella to a pancake automatically turns it into a crepe lefty. its in the eu regulations!

I've already changed my mind on the nutella pancake.

I'm gonna smear a pancake with panda two tone chocolate flavoured spread to try and promote racial harmony between a black lab and a white cat on my road.

HEY ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE!

Pancakes are bad for you. Thay have been putting carcenogenic in them since the mid 1950's. Its all a ploy to cull the population. The Muck for 'Muck on your Forhead Wednesday' is also laced with granules of depleted uranium designed to send the elderly to the grave so theyd stop blocking up the post offices with que's and the smell of wee.

Dont fall for it kids. Lent is actually a carefully designed population controll device. They want you to give up protein for lent so your mind will stop working properly. Look at the Hare Krishnas ferchristssake!!! Then we tank up on choccy for Easter sunday which gives us a quick sugar kick before the lethargy sinks in and our minds become thrall to the will of those who are always refered to 'they'

Anal_Hygiene said:
I had a pancake/crepe in france last weekend.

how many of you can say that? hah? how many?

It was shite btw.

Dont you mean, it was crepe!?

applause.gif

Thank you thank you, you're a wonderful audience.

Lefty Frizzell said:
The fact that she is losing her mental grip is almost as distressing as her lack of sophistication in not preparing a savoury pancake for your main.

Any news Mr Javelin? When are me you and trev goin for this snooker evening?

The snooker will have to wait. I'm up to my tits in hair salons all this week. Apparently my design lacks the neccesary "wow" factor and needs to be a bit "funkier".

no pancakes for me.

we've always had pancake wednesday coz of the no meat rule.

my ma being pragmatic.

im goin to fry up the rest of that batter.... actually im gonna keep it for a mars bar tomoorrow as ive never had one of those batter covered ones. today, being the fat fuck that i aam, i had 4 pancakes. one with honey. one with choco spread. one with peanut butter and one with lemon/suicre. i love those little pancake bastards

Today I relised im not loved at all so I threw a scone at my Mother.
For once I didnt want to have to make my own dinner and was looking forward to having pancakes cooked for me all day, then some cunt up the road had to go and die, and of course Mrs. Community had to go up to the house with fucking scones and shit SO, I got mad as I decided that I might as well be living on my own as I do everything for myself, unlike my 20 something brothers who do not make their own lunch, Iron their own clothes, cook their own dinner, make their own breakfast, make their own bed. All I need to do now is learn how to drive and im basicly on my own. So the scone hit the fan per say.

I made my own pancakes.

Roisin said:
Today I relised im not loved at all so I threw a scone at my Mother.
For once I didnt want to have to make my own dinner and was looking forward to having pancakes cooked for me all day, then some cunt up the road had to go and die, and of course Mrs. Community had to go up to the house with fucking scones and shit SO, I got mad as I decided that I might as well be living on my own as I do everything for myself, unlike my 20 something brothers who do not make their own lunch, Iron their own clothes, cook their own dinner, make their own breakfast, make their own bed. All I need to do now is learn how to drive and im basicly on my own. So the scone hit the fan per say.

I made my own pancakes.

pancakes are not a recognised expression of parental love. She probably didnt make pancakes for your brothers either!

JohnnyRaz said:
pancakes are not a recognised expression of parental love. She probably didnt make pancakes for your brothers either!

If they'd have asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back