Pancake Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Maxx Stone

Website
www.mixcloud.com
buttermilk%20pancakes.jpg

what is this a celebration off???

i mean what the fuck is the association of pancakes with anything, either banking or religious.

i mean dont get me wrong. i'm going to mangle a suit case load of them after work. then get sick. then eat
that sick which contains mashed up, semi-digested remnants of my pancake dinner.

It commemerates when jesus ate nothing but pancakes for fourty days and nights. We only being simple folk, who cannot live up to jesus, eat pancakes for one day.

Im gonna have to have a caster sugar and jif lemon classic pancake to kick it off, only then will i allow the wanky pancakes to be made.

Snakys nutella and walnut thing will have to be experienced tonight.

Ben Richards said:
what is this a celebration off???

i mean what the fuck is the association of pancakes with anything, either banking or religious.

i mean dont get me wrong. i'm going to mangle a suit case load of them after work. then get sick. then eat
that sick which contains mashed up, semi-digested remnants of my pancake dinner.

back in the day people had to use up all there fat and other nice things before lent so they made pancakes......anyone know a vegan recipe for pancakes?havent had any in years and i feel like im missing out here!

deafmute said:
back in the day people had to use up all there fat and other nice things before lent so they made pancakes......anyone know a vegan recipe for pancakes?havent had any in years and i feel like im missing out here!

Yep. It's called stop being 'such a hippy and eat your milks' pancakes.

check the interweb though (not being a smartarse but I don't have time). There's loads of egg substitutes out there and I'm sure I've seen recipes for vegan pancakes.

g-stereotypical said:
you mean this wasnt last week!!!
oh dear. ive made a terrible mistake.

My Mam thought it was Pancake Tuesday last Wednesday. I didn't question her error when I was offered a plate of the fuckers for my sweet.
As I silently ate, I mourned her succumbing to dementia but quietly toasted the unexpected bonus of pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back