Palestine is sitll the Issue (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Speed Racer

I agee there Egg. SpiritualTramp up there said something about taking the Palestinians side. I'd like to think of the whole issue as a peace issue. As in wanting peace for the region. Not as a War issue, goodies vs baddies. I think the Israeli's are very wrong for stealing a country and making thousands homeless. But I definitely don't agree with suicide bombing unleashed on innocent people.

i cannot remember saying i was on their "side".
i am certainly not anti-jewish ,i just have major issues with the IDF.they are constantly killing innocent children.

it is a peace issue which is why it is so important for a palestinian state to be made - there will be no peace without one.

speedracer ,the israelis did not just make "thousands" homeless ,according to UNWRA there are 3.5 million palestinian refugees.
i do not agree with suicide bombing but feel pity for the people that do it.imagine how desperate you would have to be to actually blow yourself up?

I find it is an interesting fact that israel was the main arms supplier to apartheid south africa.

Originally posted by spiritualtramp

i cannot remember saying i was on their "side".
i am certainly not anti-jewish ,i just have major issues with the IDF.they are constantly killing innocent children.

it is a peace issue which is why it is so important for a palestinian state to be made - there will be no peace without one.

speedracer ,the israelis did not just make "thousands" homeless ,according to UNWRA there are 3.5 million palestinian refugees.
i do not agree with suicide bombing but feel pity for the people that do it.imagine how desperate you would have to be to actually blow yourself up?

I find it is an interesting fact that israel was the main arms supplier to apartheid south africa.

Ok, they made Millions homeless. I wouldn't be surprised to how low the Israeli government/military can sink. Them Supplying weapons to S.Africa during appartheid isn't a shocker. More of a sickener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back