Palestine is sitll the Issue (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Speed Racer

I agee there Egg. SpiritualTramp up there said something about taking the Palestinians side. I'd like to think of the whole issue as a peace issue. As in wanting peace for the region. Not as a War issue, goodies vs baddies. I think the Israeli's are very wrong for stealing a country and making thousands homeless. But I definitely don't agree with suicide bombing unleashed on innocent people.

i cannot remember saying i was on their "side".
i am certainly not anti-jewish ,i just have major issues with the IDF.they are constantly killing innocent children.

it is a peace issue which is why it is so important for a palestinian state to be made - there will be no peace without one.

speedracer ,the israelis did not just make "thousands" homeless ,according to UNWRA there are 3.5 million palestinian refugees.
i do not agree with suicide bombing but feel pity for the people that do it.imagine how desperate you would have to be to actually blow yourself up?

I find it is an interesting fact that israel was the main arms supplier to apartheid south africa.

Originally posted by spiritualtramp

i cannot remember saying i was on their "side".
i am certainly not anti-jewish ,i just have major issues with the IDF.they are constantly killing innocent children.

it is a peace issue which is why it is so important for a palestinian state to be made - there will be no peace without one.

speedracer ,the israelis did not just make "thousands" homeless ,according to UNWRA there are 3.5 million palestinian refugees.
i do not agree with suicide bombing but feel pity for the people that do it.imagine how desperate you would have to be to actually blow yourself up?

I find it is an interesting fact that israel was the main arms supplier to apartheid south africa.

Ok, they made Millions homeless. I wouldn't be surprised to how low the Israeli government/military can sink. Them Supplying weapons to S.Africa during appartheid isn't a shocker. More of a sickener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back