Why Israel and not Iran represents the greatest threat to world peace. (1 Viewer)

Anthem

I see Bibi Nethanyahoo is propagating the same Zionazi fairytale re: Iran as he did with Iraq ie that Iran are busy building a nuclear bomb. This man is the world's leading terrorist and his country represents the greatest threat to world peace.

Unlike Israel, Iran has not invaded any other nation, but was itself invaded by Iraq at the command of Zionists (AIPAC) who basically control American foreign policy.

We are now hearing the same big lies about Iran having a nuclear bomb, the same lies which led to the illegal invasion of Iraq and the subsequent murder of hundred of thousands of innocent men, women and children , but this time it is for a far more catastrophic war with Iran.

The fact is that the UN IAEA says there is absolutely no evidence that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. The United States own Intelligence Estimate along with a compilation of all the Intelligence agencies of America says there is no evidence that Iran is building a bomb.

However, Israel is not only manufacturing atomic bombs every day - she has built them already in complete defiance of both America and the international community. In fact, Israeli officials regularly threaten to use their nukes on Iran!

Israel will not sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, but Iran has signed it. Fact!

Iran has allowed complete inspections. Israel does not allow any inspections of its huge stockpile of nuclear, chemical and even biological weapons. Fact!

Who is the rogue state? Let me guess.... Who is the real threat to world peace? hmmm... Instead the Zionists and their servants want to launch a war on a country that has not invaded any other for hundreds of years.

Zionist Globalists barrage you with lies, lies, and more lies. We hear them pedalling the long debunked myth that Ahmadinejad said he will “wipe Israel off the map.” . He actually said he believed that the Zionist regime would pass away just as the Communist regime fell in Russia. There was no mention of map or wiping Israel off the map. He said he believed this would come about through democratic change and that the human and civil rights of every human being must always be respected, be they Palestinian or Jew, Christian, or Muslim. The Zionists lied to us before about the Iraq War, now they lie to us again and the west falls for the same BS hook line and sinker. How sad.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2012/0321/1224313641600.html

The Irish Times said:
If Israel launches attacks against Iran to prevent it getting the bomb, the United States would likely be sucked into the ensuing war, write MARK MAZZETTI and THOM SHANKER in Washington...

Makes for interesting reading, purely hypothetical of course but it furthers the point that Israel are the unknown quantity most likely to spark things off.

The view that Iran does not want to give the US a valid reason to attack is a reasonable one. Given Russia's recent posturing, they will no doubt put their spade in through the UN Security Council.

They're not building anything yet,even mossad have said as much.What they are doing is nearing the point where a nuke can be rapidly assembled-it takes a lot of work to enrich the nuclear material to 20% but once you get there stepping it up to weapons grade is a (relative) walk in the park.
I don't believe either Israel or America want a war with Iran,there will be huge losses for all concerned if it does reach that stage,what we have now with the American/Israeli alliance is a good cop/bad cop act.Sanctions probably will end up doing the trick.

They're not building anything yet,even mossad have said as much.What they are doing is nearing the point where a nuke can be rapidly assembled-it takes a lot of work to enrich the nuclear material to 20% but once you get there stepping it up to weapons grade is a (relative) walk in the park.
I don't believe either Israel or America want a war with Iran,there will be huge losses for all concerned if it does reach that stage,what we have now with the American/Israeli alliance is a good cop/bad cop act.Sanctions probably will end up doing the trick.

doing what trick?

It's essentially the same thing.
They are not making this fuel for a power plant, they are making it for weapons.
So they are in the process of making nuclear weapons.

I don't think he ever said that anyway, I think its a hysterical mistranslation taken out of context. I reckon a bomb for the Iranians would be a pretty effective defensive deterrent to Israel rather than an act of aggression.

I have no particular love for the Israelis, but people often seem to channel their hatred for them into giving horrible regimes like the one in Iran a pass.
That Israel treats the Palestinian refugees horribly. This does not translate into making every enemy of theirs a good guy.
These are fuckers that stole the last election and operate a totalitarian police state.
It's not a zero sum game of good and bad guy. They're both bad guys here.
Getting the bomb does not make the Mid East safer.
Iran getting nuclear weapons is a good deal for no one. Not even Iran.

I'm not much of a fan of nuclear weapons myself but if I was an Iranian I'd find it a bit galling to be told by someone armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons that Iran won't be allowed have one. It's not making a good guy of Iran to say that this whole fuss about Iranian nuclear weapons has a whiff of saddam's WMD saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back