Palace to lose pool tables next month (2 Viewers)

fuck sake!!!!!!!!!11

the pool hall is a great place for late drinking when all the other pubs kick you out. i second wheels's's's's's suggestion.

i'm just going to butt in here and tell you all that the palace is the most evil place in the world. a few years ago my brothers were in there, one of the bouncers started sleazing on my brother's mates girlfriend, one of the girls started telling him to get lost, the bouncer started getting physically aggressive with the girls, my brother stepped in and tried to calm the situation down, so they dragged him and my other younger brother out to a lane, beat the shit out of them, held my youngest brother to the ground and started kicking him in the face, hospitaliizing both of them and breaking my youngest brothers jaw.

i cannot find words to express how much i despise that place and it's employees. it takes a severe amount of restraint for me to not want to try to physically harm every member of it's "security" staff.

a drunk and slightly annoying harmless idiot was annoying meself and the brother one night, asking could he take a shot etc not going away when we asked him to. anyway, without us complaining or mentioning him to anyone the bouncers dragged him and threw him on the floor and knelt on his head which was a little heavy handed. prickos alright. still, im sure shitty bouncers arent unique to the palace.

I hope the Palace dies a miserable miserable death now!

What is this Irish need to take a decent, unpretentious place with genuine ambiance and then alter it and fuck it up for no good reason. Jeezz.

They've potted the black too early in this game.

I bought all the pool tables and got Guggi to create a sculpture out of them in my back garden. The Pacman table is in the jacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back