Paddys Day Thread (2 Viewers)

Two guys puked on the bus beside me :(
Avoid all 39s, in case you end up on the smelly one.

Got sloppy last night and avoided town like the plaugue can't wait to see TV3s next "expose" on our drunken youths. Police round here were out in force but just hassled the homeless all day. Fucking pig ignorance.

Jesus, it's only when we stand beside another country do you see how hideous we are

cowenandobama-420x0.jpg

One of the Austrian teenagers at the school I work in got the shlaps of some local ruffians while minding his own fucking business. Went to the Mater, where he was discharged after 3 hours. Fainted on the bus on his way in today. Back in the Mater now.

The group has been going to England for years and thought they'd try Ireland this year with Paddy's Day and all. Wonder if we'll get them again.

Well played Ireland, well played

last night i was getting a burger in the burger king in liverpool street station when this drunk irish guy with a big green hat started mouthing off at everyone in the queue, called myself and my friends jackeens, us being from dublin, wicklow and galway respectively then started on the aisan lad behind the till. this was about 9.30 p.m. made me really proud to be irish. with any luck he took a beating later on in the night

One of the Austrian teenagers at the school I work in got the shlaps of some local ruffians while minding his own fucking business. Went to the Mater, where he was discharged after 3 hours. Fainted on the bus on his way in today. Back in the Mater now.

The group has been going to England for years and thought they'd try Ireland this year with Paddy's Day and all. Wonder if we'll get them again.

Well played Ireland, well played

Ah shit. They're a nice bunch and all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Somewhere where you're not allowed to stand beside a traffic light between the hours of 7am and 7pm

Somewhere in America I'd guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back