P.A.I.N. next friday (2 Viewers)

nice 2 grand telly you got going on there janer!! i bought the cheapo version of it. not that cheap at 1200 tho!
my girlfriend was gee-eyed and left her bag at the gig.
it was still there today. missing nothing either.
my faith in the punk community is restored!!

hehe, I dunno how but I remember that bit alright. I'm just overly protective of my booze ;) Some guy came over to me and tried to just take my pint outta my hand, maybe that's why I had my gaurd up :p

Savage night anyway. Haven't danced so much in a long while. Well worth the €12 I was made pay into it after Janer and co. had scabbed there way in for a tenner right in front of me ;)

quaidox said:
nice 2 grand telly you got going on there janer!! i bought the cheapo version of it. not that cheap at 1200 tho!
my girlfriend was gee-eyed and left her bag at the gig.
it was still there today. missing nothing either.
my faith in the punk community is restored!!
That is the very latest model and its 2900 :p

Alas I came home after the gig obviously worse for the wear and by gum I cannot remember where I left it ib the gaff, being MIA ever since :(

First chance to log on since the gig.

Well, have to say it was brilliant, did'nt get there till quite late, i was with a my not-too-mad-about-punk girlfriend and her friends, who only got the act together to leave the house an hour and a half after we planned to go to the local boozer for a few pints before the gig! So by the time we got the pints in and got the women back out of the pub it was nearly 10.40pm when we got to the Voodoo! Paranoid Visions were wrapping things up, but got talking to the good man Janer and the fair lady Fid for a few mo's after, and they said PV's played a blinder, so was sorry to have missed them. Then came on PAIN, who were brilliant. They played a fairly long set, and a lot of their stuff from the Ouch album. My non-punk girlfriend and her friends had a great night too. Upstairs afterwards, got chatting to the lead singer and the drummer upstairs, and even though I can't remember their names, they seemed pretty sound....they even listened to my whole drunken speel about them being a great bunch of lads and that they'll have to come back soon again, etc. etc.!!

Roll on Wasted in Amsterdam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back